Thursday, September 1, 2011

Memoirs Of A Blackened Sky - She Sells silence


She Sells silence in December 2009 Demo Lyrics: I reach into your sacred heart just to tear her world I pull her hair out of my head I only wish to see her dead, a painful love, set free I see her eyes cold and dead, your body will is a mess No love can off your body lifeless, so lovely lying beneath me death treats them kindly, love this so eternally I keep them until they atrophied a proper burial, their resting place next to me I hold forever, my beloved myPawn your blood and organs are to me sacrificed a suitable victim, because she never love weeps without knowing they know nothing about me, she is my lover, our souls anon twining their carcasses smells sweet decline I am looking for words can not say but If there was love, or was it lust Where was your God that I trust you, they took life that I even took her soul I am your flesh I control where they can not now say their God, he did not know I took them straight to hell your lifeless body, so lovely lyingneath me death treats them kindly, love this so eternally I keep it until it withers a proper burial, their resting place next to me I keep them forever because I love my toys her blood and organs are my sacrifice An appropriate victim because she is never love without knowledge to cry, she knows nothing of me, she is my lover, our souls anon twining

Friends Link : ±1±: My Bag Store !!1 Baby Jogger City Select Review !!1 Xxl Wavemaster Free Shipping




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links