Monday, August 29, 2011

Strung in pearls luxury Looks days


Hey guys! hope you guys enjoy this video, sorry there is no conversation in it, but this kind of video is easier and faster to do for me and since I've been soo busy lately had to draw me this style. Everything I think is pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions about how I was doing something about the look or leave a comment and I'll make sure have to get back to you! List of products are used below! Have a fantastic day! muahxo Follow me on Twitter:awesomebrittnie www.twitter.com / This day was created by MissJenFABULOUS and thought it was super nice, so I'm tagging all to do so. (I went wrong, but whateve ha) Luxurious Looks Make-up day: 1.Dripping second in Diamonds Blinged out third Black Diamonds Strung Pearls in 4th Caught in Cashmere 5th Rolling sixth in Rubies Smothered in Saphire 7th Craving 24 carat 8th Savoring Silvers 9th Wrapped in Emeralds 10th Be taken to Tiffany Products used: Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'Inner corner and lid Coastal Scents Metalmania range outside corner, Lorac eye shadow in "Lilac" fold-furless mineral eye shadow in 'Honesty' Eleven Liquid Eye Liner Sephora nano eyeliner in "Midnight Black" lashes out Walmart Duo eyelash adhesive Maybelline Mascara Maybelline Falsies color sensational lipstick Pearl 'born with it' buttons from craft store music by: Kevin Macleod www.incompetech.com

Recommend : ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe !9# Polk Bookshelf Speakers Quickly




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links