Monday, July 18, 2011

lenin (Khuda ke Hazur my) 1 of 2 - Bal-e-Jibreel


1st Part of the explanation, Lenin (Khuda ke Hazur main) from Bal-e-jabreel Lenin - Tere Khuda Ke Huzoor My Aye Anfus-o-Afaq My paida Ayaat; Ye Haq Hai, Zinda Hai Ke-o-Painda Teri Zaat. Signs, witness in the soul and the universe, it's true that your identity is present and eternal. Main Kaise Samajhta, Ke Ya Tu Hai Ke Nahi Hai? Hardam Mutaghayyar you Khirad Ke Nazariyyat. How will I know whether or not there your existence? The view of the intellectuals wasalways fluctuating and different. Mehram Fitrat Ke Nahi Azali sarod-e-Se,-e-Beena Kawaakib Ho Ke-e-Daana Nabataat. The man is not in harmony with the infinite nature music. He was the great astronomer, or even an expert in botany it. Aaj Aankh ne dekha, Tho Huwa Saabit Where Aalam, chief Jisko Samajhta Tha Ke Kaleesa Khuraafaat. Today, when I saw the thing was clear. I thought that once the masquerade (superstition) of the Church. Ham gang Shab-o-Roz My Jakde Huwe gang; TuKhaliq-e-o-Asaar Nigaarind-e-Aanaat. We are in the chains of day and night handcuffs! You are the creator of Essence and beautifier of the moment (time). Ek Baat Agar Mujhko Ho Tho Ijaazat Poochun? Hal Kar Na Sake Jisko Hakeemon Ke Maqaalaat. Allow me to leave, to ask this question, one not answered the subtleties of the schools Jab Tak Main Jiya Khema-e-Ke Aflaak Neech; Kaante Ki Dil Mein Tarha Khatak'ti Ye Baat Rahi. By the time I lived under the tent of heaven; These words, like a thornfurther irritate my ...

See Also : +99% Cheapest Watches !!1 Bowflex 552 Dumbbells Decide Now !9# New Bushnell Range Finder !!1 Senseo Single Serve Coffee Best Quality




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links